It seems you've just started with working on your ActionCOACH coach site, Business Coaching – Jim Barger. If you are seeing this page, you may have a problem with your settings, but don't worry!
You can easily fix this on your own by following these simple steps:
- Login to your admin dashboard
- Go to Pages
- If you have't setup a page yet, Click the button that says Add New
- If you have a page already setup, ignore the step above, and move to the next one below
- On the Right panel, seek the Page Attributes settings, and under Page template, select Front Page
- Edit your Front Page to your desire, then move on to the next step
- Save your page by clicking the Publish button located on the upper right settings panel
- Next, go to Settings -> Reading
- On the settings that says Front page displays, set yours to Static
- Select the Page you just created that uses the Front-Page Template.
- Save your Settings.
Your Front Page is now set-up! (You won't be seeing this page now, unless you did something wrong. If so, then please contact ActionCOACH DevOps).